SCYTHE MK50 :: Scythe Mini Kaze 50 mm
Item-No.: SCYTHE MK50
Scythe Mini Kaze 50mm
The Mini Kaze 50 mm fan has an impressive number of possible applications - HTPCs, Northbridge, external hard disks, removable frames or for active RAM ventilation. The relatively high speed of 4500 rpm provides high performance at low operating noise level. The Mini Kaze has a plain bearing, a service life of 30,000 hours and is delivered with a 2-pin and 3-pin adaptor.
Many possible applications
Using a 2-pin to 3-pin adapter enables the Mini Kaze 50 mm fan to be used to cool chipsets, in external hard disk housings or in removable frames.
High performance and low noise
The fan has been to set an optimum speed of 4500 rpm to generate high performance and low noise.
• Model name: Mini Kaze 50 mm fan
• Model no.: SY501012M
• Fan dimensions: 50 x 50 x 10 mm
• Fan speed: 4500 rpm (±10%)
• Noise level 26.09 dB(A)
• Air flow: 9.42 CFM = 16 m³/h
• Voltage: 10.8 ~ 13.2 V
• Current rating: 0.06 A
• Connector: 2-pin (3-pin Molex adapter is included)
• Note: The 2-pin connector (white part) of the Mini Kaze 5 cm Silent fan is 6 mm wide. The supplied 3-pin adapter cannot register impulses or fan speed.
• Bearing type: plain bearing
• MTBF: 30,000 hours
Manufacturer : SCYTHE
Factory number : SY501012M
Package weight : 0.047 kg
RoHS : conform