SCYTHE MK40 :: Scythe Mini Kaze 40 mm
Item-No.: SCYTHE MK40
Scythe Mini Kaze 40mm
The Mini Kaze 40 mm is the perfect choice for many applications. With its compact dimensions it is ideal for environments with limited space, such as mini-ITX enclosures, NAS servers or external hard disks. Despite its high performance, generated by a speed of 3500 rpm, the Mini Kaze 40 is extremely quiet, producing only 14 dB(A).
Many different uses
A 2-pin to 3-pin adapter enables the Mini Kaze 4-cm Silent fan to be used to cool chipsets, in external hard disk housings or in removable frames.
The fan is set to an optimum speed of 3500 rpm to achieve the low noise level of 14.00 dBA.
• Model name: Mini Kaze 40 mm Silent fan
• Model no.: SY124010L
• Fan dimensions: 40 x 40 x 10 mm
• Fan speed: 3500 rpm (±10%)
• Noise level 14.00 dB(A)
• Air flow: 4.11 CFM = 7 m³/h
• Voltage: 12 V
• Current rating: 0.06 A
• Connector: 2-pin (3-pin adapter is included)
• Note: The 2-pin connector (white part) of the Mini Kaze 4 cm Silent fan is 6 mm wide. The supplied 3-pin adapter cannot register impulses or fan speed.
• Bearing type: plain bearing
• MTBF: 30,000 hours
Manufacturer : SCYTHE
Factory number : SY124010L
Package weight : 0.04 kg
RoHS : conform