ME CO-300 F :: CO gas detector with FIGARO sensor and display
Item-No.: ME CO-300 F
Category of goods: 0
ME CO-300 F
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a dangerous, colourless and odourless gas that cannot be detected by humans.
CO detectors are required for e.g. fireplaces, gas cookers, gas boilers, oil, wood or tile stoves.
We recommend that a CO detector is installed in every bedroom.
This life-saving device is tested according to the strict, current standard EN 50291:2001.
- An elevated level of carbon monoxide in the air activates the alarm
- 85-dB alarm and red flashing light
- Blue backlit LC display to indicate the CO concentration and battery replacement
- Automatic self-test function
- Permanent monitoring and high degree of measurement accuracy
- High-quality Figaro sensor:
- Service life up to 8 years
- Display indicates when device needs to be replaced
- Battery life up to five years (alkaline batteries)
- Battery control for low battery warning
- 3x 1.5-V AA battery (not included)
Included with delivery:
1x CO detector
1x mounting material
1x instruction manual
Manufacturer : M-E
Factory number : 20566
Package weight : 0.228 kg
RoHS : conform