SDI-HDMI :: SDI-HDMI converter
The SDI-HDMI converter can be used to transfer full HD images from surveillance cameras directly to an end device.
It closes the gap between the SDI transmission method commonly used in HD surveillance technology and the likewise common HDMI monitors. Without this converter, this would only be possible using and intermediary circuit. e.g. a suitable recorder with corresponding video input and outputs.
Whether for presentations, reception lobbies, temporary applications, deterrence or also as an additional watchful eye in your home or business, the SDI-HDMI converter saves you money and effort and at the same time ensures loss-free 1080p full HD picture quality.
• 1-channel SDI video input (via BNC, coaxial cable (e.g. RG 59)), 1-channel HDMI video output (via HDMI, HDMI cable)
• Resolution: 1080p @ 60-25 fps
• Compact design, dust-proof enclosure
• Suitable for connecting HD SDI cameras with non-HD SDI-compatible monitors (must have HDMI video input)
• We recommend using a full HD monitor for image reproduction in full HD
Package weight : 0.186 kg
RoHS : conform