GRR 100241 :: Laybrick Filament - stone - 1,75 mm
Item-No.: GRR 100241
Category of goods: 0
Laybrick Kunststoff 250g 1,75mm
LAYBRICK a rough filament for large architecture models.
- You get: A trial amount of 1,75mm 250g
- near zero warp!
- the filament is printable from smooth to very rough surface, near sandstone
- for architecture models / landscapes
- no plastic feeling,
- ideal for jumbo-printers/ read below about beta!!!
- the objects are ink-able, grind-able
- no heated bed necessary
- contains natural mineralic fillers (super-fine milled chalk) and
- harmless co-polyesters
- print temp: 165°C to get smooth, higher temperatures (210°) will print rougher surfaces, fan needs to be on
- use M227 code: f.e. S 30000 P 10000
- you may print layer-thickness from 0.1 mm to 0.5 mm
- slicing: object fill max. 25%,
- fan needs to be on!
- wait after printing until object is hardened, then remove it from platform (2-4 hours)
- the printed object is temperature stabil to about 70° Celsius
- print in rooms with more than 20°C, the filament ist more bendable then!
Beta version of this filament: means that the grey colour of the filament may change in nuances, the filament is also a little maiden, it may brake while bending, you should be sure (especially during a long print) that you can feed a broken part of filament again in your printer!
Manufacturer : GERMAN REPRAP
Factory number : 100241
Package weight : 0.276 kg
RoHS : conform